Does anyone else think call of duty is shit?

Don't get me wrong i love the black ops series zombie side online missions...

They are much cooler, and i think call of duty should go away from the "war crap" and start just making the zombie levels/missions?

They have potential to be a full game, like i remember that level in black ops 2 where your're in the prison and have to escape...

that could have been a full game...

Call of duty: Prisonbreak or something, i think these new titles like advanced warfare and mw3 just look like the same black ops game 2 years ago...

activision copy and paste the same game year after year...

Imean call of duty modern warfare was good, black ops 1 and 2 was good...

But these new games are let downs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I stopped playing that the story lines after black ops. Black ops is my all time favorite the zombie expansions were so dope. Wasted a lot of my teenage life making it to level 60 on the map with the black hole grenades. I think it was a nuke silo but so amazing. But yeah I play leauge of legends now.

What Girls Said 1

• No <3 i love me some call of duty...

What Guys Said 13

• Ummmm well I agree and disagree.
    I didn't buy the last call of duty as I knew it would be shit and also because I buy all of them and no longer appreciate the game, so I took a year off it and got into other games.
    But now it's been a while since I've played and I can't wait until black ops 3 is released in November (already preordered).
    Ummmm I used to say they should make a stand alone zombie game but fuck that! I said that on the old gen consoles as the disc space was smaller but as the discs on new gen can hold more space they can fit a full blown zombies mode/campaign and multi on the disc. It's like telling them to charge you for two games when you can get the two on one disc for the same price now lol!
    And they really don't copy and paste the game each year, there are 3 companies that rotate releasing their version of the game each year. I knew the advanced warfare was gonna suck balls because it had to come on both consoles. The next 3 cod games will be brilliant 👌🏼

• The only Call of Duty I've ever liked was MW2 that was it and I only ever ayed that when other games was boring me.

But zombies on black ops 2 was my favouite ahah ;)

And cod as a whole game series was boring. It's basicly the samw game but different maps should've just made 1 game with abit of DLC

• If it was great a few years ago, and they've just copy pasted since then, how is it not still great?

I never played CoD much except at my friends houses.

• Black Ops 1 is legend.

And I agree, I've never been a fan of the ones made by Activision.

• Treyarch makes the black ops series

• Treyarch make the blackops series of calm of duty - activision publish the games.

• basically treyarch makes the black op series, and activision works with other developers to make the , main call of duty future series

• In my opinion black ops 2 was the last good cod, I've played all of the call of duty games but the new ones are shit, mw2 was the best cod of all

• cod isn't shit
    it's a war game what do u expect?
    personally I don't even play zombies i hate them
    it's not cod for zombies bro
    play something else
    cod is multiplayer war game

• I think you are right. I know this is a decision and can not be argued but I don't like classic war games like CoD. You shoot, kill and pass levels. It is the same. I like zombie survival games more.

• Call of duty has always been a bad FPS...

• It's because of the marketing and online why people still buy into it

• People buy it because other people buy it... You need a lot of people to have a good multilayer FPS experience. You're not going to log on to a server if you're the only one in the game no matter how good the game potentially is.

• a bad fps?
      someone is dead crazy
      bro c'mon...

• yeah the last good cod was bo2 i don't think ill even get bo3

• the last good one was the first black ops, everything after sucks

• I haven't played Call of Duty since number 2 on the PS2

• its a pretty basic game.

iunno how nerd can get hooked on it so bad?

• Studies shows you will have an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease if you play no joke

• I'm serious google it if you don't believe me