What is your favourite thing in summer?

I love summer ♥ my favourite thing in summer is to have fun with my best friends. What is your favourite thing? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The waterfights with waterguns, waterballoons, bottles and buckets that always occur in the neighborhood where i live. Every year in July it gets pretty hot and all the kids, teens and parents will be outside playing and chilling and somehow at least once a year they all end up participating in the waterfight. It's just so much fun to see even the parents having 'childish' fun and having a good time and laughing their asses of 😊

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• THE BEACH! y'all so lucky =/

• - School holidays
    - Water fights
    - Pretty dresses

• I'm not a huge fan of the heat that comes with summer because it makes me sick, but I love the essence of summer. I like BBQs, sitting poolside, tanlines, fireworks, lightening bugs, water ice and late night water fights.

• My favorite is the weather, the beach, the pool, fires, hanging out with your best friends, shopping, BBQ's, neon colors and shorts, my birthday, and no school.

• nerf gun war! (Super soakers)

Fun fun fun fun 😊

• The beach, picnics, being more active, traveling

• I get to wear my sunny dresses

• Smelling the flowers, swimming sun, warm nights

• I love being outside :)

• Going and swimming I'm going to great wolf on my birthday I just can't wait

• The heat and sunshine
    Long walks extending into the night
    Summer clothing