Can you give me and advice to feel confident at the beach :) ?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something you truly like.

If you already aren't digging the outfit you're wearing, it's going to make you feel more insecure at the beach.

Also, understand that people of all body types flaunt it at the beach :) and there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, diversity is a good thing.

There are bathing suits designed to put some body parts on display and make others fade into the background. I don't think there's anything wrong with buying these types of bathing suits. Also, there are beautiful beach scarves that can be used to cover what you don't want to show and you'll still look confident and beautiful.

But you don't have to buy those types of bathing suits or a beach scarf. Like I said, people of all shapes flaunt it at the beach, and that's ok :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Try not to give any fucks. You will probably never see any of those people again, so just have fun. It's like when you're in a foreign country (or another state for you 'muricans), so you wave to random cars to see if they wave back. Sure they might think you are special, but that's half the fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • just embrace yer body as it is 8)

2|0
    0|1
  • Just know you're at least as desirable as the next girl.
    If you're uncertain about it, make out with a guy this evening and do a hand control on his John Thomas. You'll have solid proof.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where something that fits your body right. And buy an expensive good fitting one. If u got a few extra pounds dont worry the rest of the real world does too

1|0
    0|0
  • Workout, look good, wear a bra style bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk slowly and elegantly and straighten your back. Also be very friendly with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • hhahaha!!!

just go what more is there to say.

its not rocket science.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just accept your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like yourself for who you are, wear something that you feel comfortable in and have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • If your body isn't good, guys won't even notice it, nobody is gonna make fun of you or think lesser of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want me to come to the beach and blow whistle for your hot body? If that makes you confident, I might even bring a horn. A good smile and enjoying yourself and your group on beach is all you need to do, Confidence will come automatically you are going for fun their not for an examination or test.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It’s much easier to feel confident about your body in a bikini when you know you’ve taken care of it. Filling your belly with junk food will only make you feel worse and more self-conscious. So eat healthy; but not just for your body, but also for your health. Of course, indulge once in awhile, but always remember to fill your body with good stuff. Exercise; as I probably don’t even need to explain why, will also make you feel body confident. Honour, respect and treat your body right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Want a bikini body?
    Step 1: put on a bikini of your choice.
    Congratulations! You now have a bikini body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to the gym and start making yourself happy about your body

0|0
    0|0