How often do you ship packages in the mail?

Boxes. Tape. So cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every few months.
    I'm a student so... I'm always sending a book back

• You mail books. So heavy. Don't you have a used bookstore to dump them off before you leave campus?

• The only books I ever read were for arts courses like psych and soc and anthro.

• Unfortunately I read all my books because I have to maintain only A and B grades.
      But I would never spend a lot of money for a book I am returning before I know it.
      That is plain ridiculous!

But yeah.. some books are interesting and worth reading even after the course is done.
      But unfortunately, I never get time.
      I'm always preparing for the shipment back.

What Girls Said 5

• i've never sent one but i like buying stuff online :P

• Too lazy to actually ship. It might of took me like 3-6 months to ship a package even though I only had to go drop it in a box. Who's got time for that bahaha

• packages hardly ever, actual mail every 2 weeks

• Letters are expensive to send now. 0.85 apparently.

• Hardly ever send mail, either. email gets it all there faster. And you can attach file like photos or documents, so seldom is mail needed. Of course, you would not believe mail is not needed judging by the amount of junk mail I receive!

• honestly I don't even know how much a stamp is I buy the booklet don't really pay attention because it's something that I have to have

• I don't ship, I recieve.

• Very often.

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't in a couple of years but awesome if you need bubblewrap.

• I rarely do it.