Do Scratch Marks on Your Thighs Go Away?

i mean self-harm.

Most Helpful Girl

• They can but the harder you scratch them the deeper your nails go and the harder for the scratch to fade away.

I do the same thing except on my arms and they usually fade away except for the last time it's not really noticeable unless you're up close but it is kind of a red scratch still on there.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, by workin out... but don't feel insecure bout em :)

• Do you mean stretch?

• no i mean self-harm marks.

• Depends how deep they are - Maybe a doctor or a counsellor could advise a cream or lotion for you.

• You mean scars? No.
    You mean stretch marks? No.

• Do you mean self-harming scars?

No, they don't.

What Girls Said 6

• Both won't go away ever. They may become less visible, but that's it. That's the price for doing self-harm.

• Scratch marks: yes. Stretch marks: no, they get white eventually.

• It depends on how deep they are.

• Stretch marks will fade but self harm scratches I don't know about those

• Usually not. It's totally normal.

• No.. i have my own self harm marks on my thighs and they dont. BUT I've been using a mixture of oils everytime on my skin. mix, pumpkin seed oil, wheat germ oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, and rose hip oil. Rub them all over your legs and arms overall skin and it will make it softer and eventually remove scars! The scars on my chest and thights have gotten much lighter.