What do you want the most in life?

And what are you doing with your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly I want 2 things in this life:

A. I want to become a neurosurgeon.
    B. I want to get married and have kids.

And I'm doing 2 main things in my life:

A. Studying
    B. G@G

What Guys Said 11

• i wanna b a juice 8)

• Well I'm currently working full time as a Nurse and taking courses online as well. I guess I want what most people would want via happiness

• I want to be whole and fiercely independent. I'm trying to rebuild my life after a gut wrenching betrayal by a coward I once called brother. I work a lot and for the most part I'm content but I'm plagued by moments of extreme anger and vengeance ever since he and the bitch he's married to wrecked and ruined who I use to be.

• To have a big family

• - Adventure
    - Right now I am eating cookies

• Power... nothing I'm wasting it with things that don't matter I keep forgetting I need to only focus on me

• No more dick questions

• My own sweet little daughter :)

• It'd be cool if I could easily kill people I hate and somehow make lots of money from it.

• I just wan to be a teacher. That's all.

• Why a teacher?

• I'm a student and I know why they don't like them. I would be the best loved one :D I don't know why the students you have there don't like teachers. Here they don't like because teachers are so mean, old-minded and selfish :)

• Teachers are annoying and give too much home work

• i want a woman!!! to love me!
    :-p

• Yeah... I want a husband.

I was going to say that but then I didn't cause that's weird. I'm just clarifying the fact that I'm not a copycat

• no girl comes to me anyway!

• Yes they will.. If you don't say it loudly

Only if you don't tell them... It's your secret. Why should you tell them anyway?

What Girls Said 6