Evolution or creationism? What do you accept/believe?

I just want to see the percentage of men/women who believe or accept either.

• Evolution
  • Creation

Most Helpful Girl

• none of them. Evolution doesn't need believing. it is an explanation with provided evidence. you do not need to believe in it, you should study it. because it is for now at the boarders of the human knowledge and how today's science can explain the past. and it is being improved decade by decade.

100 years later there could be another explanation that would be more logical with the evidence and knowledge scientists will have that time. You should be ready to change your views if something like that happened and it always happens in the world of science, and believing will only blockades your way.

just study. and have no strong opinion about it unless you are a scientist and are working on improving it. don't deny it either and take its side in front of creationists. because it is science backed up by empirical evidences and creationists stories have the value of a fictional story and their (ID) is pseudoscience.

What Girls Said 4

• Evolution.

• Evolution, because of the evidence there is to support it.

• Creation. I find no logic or reasoning behind the theory of Evolution

• Have you tried?

Even if you have, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't true.

• What is the logic and reasoning behind Creationism then?

• Evolution.

What Guys Said 7

• evolution by juice ;)

• Evolution - - -

• The one that has evidence.

• Funny because both sides assume they have evidence.

• Except creationism does not have evidence. They just say they do. That is where critical thinking comes into play.

• And that is why I said both sides assume. I know evolution has actual evidence, but if you were a creationist you would say that your side has all the evidence.

• Both, God created us and we evolved according to His plan.

• Evolution has been proved wrong multiple times

• Creation, I don't believe in the theory of evolution.

• Well neither can be proven so it'd be silly to believe one over the other