I can't live in a country without bidet! Why its not being used by the whole universe?

Tissue? I just can't 😔😩

www.bathroomticker.com/.../

Thats a bidet. Bidet spray for washing genetalia.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right?

What Guys Said 10

• i can wash my ass without bidet ;)

• lol, I thought they were used all over the world. It's pretty common to find them here in Brazil.

• I thought too! But i traveled to Asia and boom! Tissue culture. Its not common in Europe too. I dont know for America. ohh glad to know, im planning to go to brazil next yr! :)

• Really? Very nice, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll probably find bidets at the hotel you'll stay I suppose :)

• I know, eh? I feel like I need a shower after anything but an ace. I guess it's just tradition.

• They're not used everywhere because there are easier ways to wash your ass than using a bidet. Also, you can get a bidet in pretty much any country. Just because they're not common there doesn't mean you can't have one

• Sure you can install one in your home but public places can be a problem.

• How is it its disgusting?

• I wouldn't want to use something where a ton of strangers' genitalia has been.

• You can order them in the USA when you build a house.

• Bidet virgin checking in -- they really work well huh? lol

• You don't have to, anyone can have a Hand Bidet Sprayer which actually does a better job cleaning you and it's located right at the toilet. See ww w. bathroomsprayers. com.

• You use a bidet? Weirdo... ;)-

• I think tissue is more weird lol

• No way. Bidets are weird... shooting s jet of water at my butthole is weird. No thanks

• What is bidet?

• cuz of yolo

What Girls Said 4

• The only place I've ever seen a bidet was at my grandma's house and she lived in South East Europe .

• Have your water gun or spray bottle ready to wash your bum when needed.

• I've never used or even seen one of those before so I have no idea.

• never seen them before.
    but i guess packaged wipes? it think its a convenience thing