POOL PARTY DECORATION IDEAS!! ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?

Okay, so as you saw in my last question, you heard that I am hosting a pool party! And now, I need some pool party decoration ideas. This is a boy and girls party so I need ideas for all genders! the theme is a summer pool party and im going for bright colors, so does anyone have any websites, ideas off of the top of their head, or anything else? please tell me because all i have right now are pool toys, some lights, table cloths/ plates, and a list of some food im going to get. So, if you have any ideas, it would be awesome if you would tell me!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Okay, what if you got beach balls and coloured them like billiard balls, then got pool noodles and made them look like pool cues. You could use green table cloths on the little snack tables. It would be so cool. People would either love it or not get it and be thrown in the water.

• hmmm how bout starfishes inside pool? :D

• This guy and The King of Random have a bunch of good "Do It Yourself" projects for parties like yours :)
    http://youtu.be/6nyZmL1H3DQ

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of balloons!