Netflix or Hulu plus?

My mom thinks xfinity is expensive and wants to be able to watch movies and catch up on past seasons on her shows. It's weird but she loves pretty little liars and being Mary Jane hehe!

• Netflix
  • Hulu plus

Most Helpful Guy

• Netflix as it has more shows and movies over Hulu Plus as it has current shows and older movies so just matters what your mom wants to catch up on.

What Guys Said 7

• They're both good for different things. Overall I'd say Netflix gives me more of my money's worth but that's because I watch stand up comedy and movies more than TV shows and for TV shows I don't mind being a season behind.

• i know only netflix!! this!!

• Tried Hulu Plus.
    They just had nothing I wanted to watch, and they had ads 😖
    Amazon prime is pretty awesome.

• +1 for Hulu Plus! 100% Srs. Fuk Netflix! It doesn't even have The Venture Bros...
    sp.yimg.com/.../th

• Amazon Prime. Free movies, music and 2 day shipping. More bang for your buck.

• neither. youtube is my television...

• Vote C: Amazon Prime

• Er, that should say Vote C.

What Girls Said 4

• I think with Hulu Plus you get the shows faster, but I don't know whether they have ads or not when you have plus... ? If they do have ads, I'd say the waiting time is worth it to go with netflix.

But if they don't have ads, then I'd say Hulu Plus, because you get your shows quicker (I think).

• Netflix is MUCH better!

• I like Netflix.

• hulu has the new stuff and netflix has all the older seasons of shows