Who really killed Bin Laden? (Video below, your opinion)?

Watch this video and share your thoughts.

It makes sense that Obama had Bin Laden killed for publicity and the US Citizens support in the next election.
What are your views on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• An excellent piece of fiction. It is all based on the "investigative reporting" of Seymour Hersch, a respected journalist who has been know to ride on the investigations and reporting of others, even as far back as Watergate. Most of what he puts out (on other matters) seems to be mostly correct. But most of his "facts" in this case are unfounded and from suspicious sources. Almost all "so and so said". The experts, military people, and documents are all on the other side. So there is nothing substantial to make this any more that a conspiracy theory.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure but honestly, as many people as he terrorized: murdered, raped, and orchestrated violent, brutal attacks... I don't really care who killed him. I'm just glad there's one less sociopath destroying our world.

• Did you notice the 'eye' on the left side of the video?

• That's their channel logo. c:
      They're a factual channel. Their main channel is 'AllTime10's'

• Oh, sorry...
      Well, I don't know if Obama was the one who 'killed' Osama bin laden but I think he was killed in 2002 in Afghanistan.

• Who knows, we are never given the full picture. Only segments.
      No need to apologize, ahaha. 'Loominati confirmed'
      You didn't know :')

What Guys Said 3

• wot it matters is he's killed actually...1 terrorist less... i wonder y people, cried over him :S

• I don't believe a word of what the government tells us.

• I wouldn't, they have the media under their control. Everything you hear is lies twisted to their favor.

• he died in 2007. Then after stating bin laden has died... she was then assassinated.

The sheeples don't question anything.