Could you advice me some good PC games?

I'd like to try something new, something similar to Dark Souls series or Bloodborne (which is not unfortunately on PC) or Witcher... but I have noo idea! Help me :(

By the way thanks for not commenting such as "fcking fake gamer girl" and stuff like that. I hate it..

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love single player shooting game you can go for - call of Duty. Project I. G. I 1-2 , HALO COMBAT EVOLVED 1-2.
    IF YOU LOVE old age kings and queen battle game construct city built army fight defend, attack, conquering the map :age of empires 2 & 3 are good. Also age of mythology, and age of mythology titans expansion.
    If you love other type of games tell me the genre I will guide you. We can smell who is a true gamer, so don't worry till then no snide comments for you. Don't worry gaming is in my D. N. A

What Guys Said 14

• Assassin's Creed might fit your memo.

If you just like to purely kill things and see a lot of gore and blood I'd recommend Killing Floor 2.

• Middle earth shadow of mordor
    Lords of the fallen
    Batman arkham city
    Bioshock series

Brain too tired to think of any more...

Hope it helps :)

• Kingdoms of Amalur was quite lovely.

• I was gonna recommend you The Witcher 3, but you already said it xD I've been playing this game since it came out and it's awesome!

Maybe Skyrim? I didn't like it too much due to its awful technology, but maybe you like it since it's an RPG.

• OMG this game called the witcher 3 came out a few days ago.
    Fuckkkk it's amazing. It's just like the games you mentioned 😙

• I know right! I've been playing it (PS4) all day since it came out xD My social life is 0 right now, and I don't care hahaha

• @AleDeEurope it didn't come out on ps3? It was on the Xbox 360. That game was friggin difficult 😳☺️

• The Witcher 2 was announced for PS3 too, but later they decided not to. It sucked cause I read all the books and was super excited to play the game, but I couldn't. Thank god they did launch this one on PS4 cause it's amazing, it gets better and better the more you play it.

• Try Tetris.

• dx-ball ;)

• So have you already finished playing The witcher 3 that just got out?

• Not too good with those sorta games, sorry :c
    If you said FPS I could talk all day.

I don't play PC, I play console. I know, I'm a console peasant :(

• How about GTA 5 ? it's awesome..

• If it's RPGs you're after try Dragon Age Origins. Played it on PS3 back in 2012 and loved it. Oblivion which is Skyrim's predecessor is my second favourite game of all time and my first RPG. Also all 3 Mass Effect games are legendary!

• World of Warcraft. My kids like that one, its an mmorpg

• I prefer League of Legends actually :) but thanks

• No problem. I tried it once... I made a Blood Elf Mage... My kids kicked my bottom. They beat me bloody... lol

• Assassins Creed!

• 0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Play Sims on PC it's really fun.

• I used to enjoy LoL and Dota, but haven't played them in a while

• Do you like RPG?

• Pillars of Eternity! It is THE best Roleplaying game you will ever play! And it's so fun. Every choice you make matters not like Mass Effect lol.