Temporary job ideas?

Im going on a road trip in my Chevelle in June. Gas is going to be expensive! Some extra cash would be cool, so im looking for Ideas for a job (hopefully paid at the end of the work day) that I can work for a month and not feel bad about quitting. I prefer general labor, but Ill do most anything. I like to get sweaty and dirty to justify my pay. Just finished school but im not looking for a job in my field of study quite yet (Collision Tech / Automotive Tech.)

Im not clueless on how to find a job, Im just hoping someone can give me an idea that I havnt thought of yet :)

Most Helpful Guy

• try mcdonald's i guess... it's the best temporary solution :)

• I've tried multiple times and different McDonalds... It just doesn't happen for some reason..

What Girls Said 2

• Apply at any fast food place. Or just walk into the mall.

• Just apply everywhere!

What Guys Said 2

• You could always be a laborer for a construction/tradesman... Laborers get paid in cash many times and for a set amount... Say, 100-150 dollars for about eight to ten hours or less... It's an active job and pay is alright considering you get cash.

• Dont I need my own tools? And All my experience is automotive. Does that even matter? Could I just walk on a job site and say, "Hey, I need some work!" hah

• No... You'd be mixing cement, hauling block or brick... And basically and grunt work you can imagine... No tools or experience are required.

• Back in the day I worked a few jobsites as a "Gopher", 'go for this, go for that'... , ay e go to a construction site and ask for a job for a month carrying equipment, wood, and swinging a hammer. Hard work but rewarding in many way.