In your opinion, what movie deserves a sequel?

Most Helpful Girl

• None. The sequels always ruin it for me.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't have a particular movie but a genre there is a style of european cinema that draws you in and gets you totally hooked for about 2 hours, it builds up the drama then leaves you hanging at the end. I really like them but there is always a part of me going I would love to know what happened next. Those who saw this french film will know what I mean

www.google.com/search

• I want a MacGruber sequel !!! LOL

• Me the real Iron Man

• snowhite :p

• Colossus: The Forbin Project

• Mr and Mrs Smith !!
    Neighbors
    I'd love to see a 23 Jump Street, love those movies lol

• I know I wanted it to be a 23 jump street too... But unfortunately there won't be because at the end of the movie they showed a 23 about them becoming doctors many more of them

• aw fuck, 21 & 22 jump street are some of the funniest movies of all time to me lol

• mee too! specially 23 jump street ahah

• I'm waiting for another matrix and saw

• As a general rule, most sequels are underwhelming. Two exceptions that come to mind are Godfather 2 and The Empire Strikes Back. I've always thought it would be cool to have a sequel to The Iron Giant.

• District 9

• The Golden Compass! I was so sad when they ended it in the middle of a climax and decided not to make another 😭

• Tough question, need to think

• The Princess Bride

• Eragon deserves a remake.

• The Golden Compass.

What Girls Said 3