I am at prom, help?

I am outside alone with no date, as I asked a few girls but they all had something they were doing during that week of prom. So what can I do? How do I not make it so awkward. I do not want to be the theirs wheel of anybody. I am really regretting purchasing a ticket and going to prom.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwh... I'm hoping you're not really 20 at prom? :P lol
    Cheer up. Most prom dates end up being overrated and unsatisfying anyway. If any of your friends are there, then just go in and hang out with them. I'm sure you're not the only person who showed up without a date :) I went to prom without a date and I still had an amazing time

What Girls Said 6

• You're 20 and you're at prom? Anyway, I would keep asking some girl out. Also, for future reference, if you DON'T have a date, go with friends.

• Just go party! Who needs a date? You go and enjoy your prom!

• WALK IN THERE AND OWN THE DANCE FLOOR

• Oh my friend had that happen to him! But the b word actually said yes then ditched him 😔 you know what! Go in there dance with anyone single and be stupid with your buddies! Post a bazillion pics of you having fun to teach them a lesson! Like I'm too cool for y'all 😈 even if you are a little sad about it :/

• Walk in with ur head hogh n have fun with ur friends...

• Keep asking!

What Guys Said 2

• so wot? consider prom's not important and not essential.. u might get lucky in future bro... so don't feel bad ;)

• Be social and mingle. Don't find a couple and cling on to them for the rest of the night. Talk a few minutes here and there with lots of people.