Do girls like tall men?

I'm 6'1" which is fairly tall and I'm kinda good looking, but I'm still a virgin who's never had a girlfriend. I feel like being tall is a turn off to girls.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Many women view tall height as attractive, however height alone is, has never been, and will never be enough to win a female's undivided attention, affection, and time. If you want to attract the opposite sex, you can't just rely on one physical trait to get you where you want to be

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, that's an attractive quality.

• Many girls like talls guys so, it's not your height.

• Hell yeah :D

• why would we want a short man? the taller the better :)

• Most girls do.

What Guys Said 7

• Now where oh where's that angry tall lady whose ALWAYS complaining about short girls getting all the tall guys in here?

• Of course they do

• no they like guys who r under 5' only :|

• Lol, 6'1 isn't tall, 6'3 and above is tall, I'm 6'3 myself. But girls love tall guys !

• I have a girlfriend that likes me, and I'm short so i wouldn't know.
    But what I know for a fact is, there's always a girl who likes something. For sure they like tall men.

• What's your age?

• I think they do. The feeling of security and they don't want to be looking down at their guy