Do you ever feel your country is losing it's identity?

Like patriotism and people living in your country not supporting it for what it is and it's ways? Buying imported stuff over local. Or buying that imported prestige snobby car instead of buying a locally made one?

Most Helpful Guy

• In some ways yes I think western world becoming very generic.

• True. We've got lazy too. Mine certainly is taken for granted. They don't know how good they've got it in Australia.

• Or should I say "used to" have it

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, but I don't care cause I'm not patriotic at all and don't plan to stay here forever anyways.

• Ah yes I do.

What Guys Said 3

• not at all...

• the Americans... shouldn't complain, they slaughtered many innocent people to steal the land.

America isn't even their land.

• Lol, says the Canadian. Same same. And the most powerful have always taken the land. Inidans fought before Europeans came. Indians lost, that's all. Darwin.

• I'm from Scotland and yes, it definitely is or has already lost its patriotism. Just last September as you might have seen on the news, Scotland rejected its own independence. Absolutely disgusting and embarrassing. I feel very ashamed to be Scottish.