Do you know who made Darwin?

Well it wasn't a monkey!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Whoever made the Amazing World of Gumball.

What Girls Said 6

• This must be the pinnacle of your wit, I take it?

-Your question assumes that creationism is the only possibility. People who believe in evolution obviously don't believe in creationism, so you've failed to make any kind of point here.
    -No one believes we have come from monkeys. No one. Read up on evolution please.
    Humans are primates, monkeys are primates. Its likely that we descended from the same ancestor.

Please educate yourself.

• I wish that I could evolve another pair of arms. So that I could give this post: four thumbs down.

• @rationallioness I think what I'm saying isn't clear enough. some people thinking that evolution itself is the belief that we come from monkeys doesn't prove some people believe we actually come from monkeys. That's just ignorance on the part of those who understand evolution. But yeah definitely *someone* probably believes that and someone also probably believes that the earth is flat, but my point here really is that the people who believe in evolution don't in general believe that we come from monkeys. You can be as literal as you want and say some do, go ahead, but you know what I mean.

• *who don't understand evolution

• Well enlighten us, asker :)

• No doubt you will be giving us the benefit of your vast knowledge in telling us.

• No it was his parents.

• Who? What monkey?

• His parents.

What Guys Said 9

• Several people did.

Darwin is an open source Unix-like computer operating system released by Apple Inc. in 2000. It is composed of code developed by Apple, as well as code derived from NeXTSTEP, BSD, and other free software projects.

• Is this a troll question? The obvious answer is his parents.

• tarzan made him

• Trolling... I hate trolling... 😈

• His parents made him

• he evolved from a worm I think

• He evolved from a fertilized egg in his mom to a baby to a toddler to an adult. lol

• it was a great ape though!

• It was me, I made him. Happy now?