What language would you like to master?

Most Helpful Girl

• English , even though it's my first language lol. I'm from the south so it's a struggle, we all say "ya'll ain't got no idea" and for some reason the more you're around other country people, the worse it gets.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd Say German,

But, With the way the world is going, I think Chinese Mandarin would probably be the most useful, Considering just how its the most spoken language on earth, And with China now being such a massive thing in the Worlds economy, Would be profitable to speak it ;).

• I'd recommend German , I would not forget about Mandarin Chinese though, but I've read an article in the Washington post that German is the most valuable foreign language in English speaking countries - because it's so hard to master for native English speakers and because Germany is so wealthy. It can earn you up to 128.000 $ extra German is my native language

• If you get to learn it one day, do not make the mistake to learn some thing called "high German " , you better go to Germany and pick up a regional dialect. I speak with a southwestern dialect.

For example " Der ist ein Arzt" becomes " Ders'n Arzt " "(= He is a doctor) . No chance to understand all the regional dialects with high German. My family has lots of valuable medals from WW2 , like knights cross and irons cross ;D And a K98 that must have sent at least 100 communists to hell ;D Lol

• Damn Thats Soo Cool!, I've always wanted to Hold an Iron cross in Person, Such a Tremendous piece of History. The Coolest thing i have, Is the Muzzle (The bit at the tip of the gun) Offa' the end of the Barrel of a Sherman Fireflies 17Pdr Gun.

Sadly the tank that it came From was knocked out, And its Crew all died, But, The same Tank that it came From, Using the Muzzle that i have, Knocked out a German Panther Tank In Normandy (I got some lovely documents from the Imperial War Musuem to go with it :D).

Dang, Its so cool how stuff like that survived today though, I love it.

• Liberal.

There are a lot of people who speak it but it makes so little sense... Actually it makes no sense at all but anyway... I can't understand any of it.

• I am fluent in English - I have a bit of irish, french, german and sign language so I suppose I should learn them completely first.

• japanese :D

• Japanese. I want to read original manga and watch anime without subs.

• C++
    /////////////////////////////////

• Right now, German because it's important for me since I'm moving to Germany.

• French. I like the language, and English , French and German are like the most important languages in Europe .

• The language of love. :)

• i was learning italian and Spanish, but i had no time for it. im looking for a teacher here!

• Portugese, so I can retire in Brazil one day.

• English ...

• Honestly, while I would like to learn a new language, it just isn't a priority. So as to which language it would be--well that doesn't matter.

• Italian or Spanish, those chicks are HOT!

What Girls Said 10

• I want to be fluent in at least 3 other languages besides English . Italian (I took 2 years of it in HS), Spanish and Japanese.

• Japanese and Portuguese. I would want to master Portuguese first because my boyfriend speaks it and I want to be able to understand everything he says when he has to speak it.

• French chchch

• Mandarain Chinese.

• French or Spanish

• Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese.

• Spanish I have Always wanted to learn

• Japanese or Spanish

• Engrish. ...

• i wanna learn Russian.