Christians/Muslims, do you believe that God sends all who do not accept Jesus Christ or that Muhammad was the final messenger of God go to hell?

And if so and the majority of people who ever lived (billions of people) are going to suffer eternal damnation. Wouldn't that make God orders of magnitude worse than every dictator (Hitler, Stalin etc ...) combined? How can you say God is good in light of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• No because when Hitler and Stalin killed people it was out of selfish desires and corruption of power. They wanted to rule over other men, when they were men themselves. They wanted to be God basically.

God is righteous and he only kills or damns someone righteously. Also it's not like he is damning innocent people. What you must understand whether you accept it or not, is that if he sends someone to hell it's because they deserve it. They know they are living a life against God, and they don't care. They are receiving the consequences they knew would come if they did not change their minds.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe if you don't accept him you'll go to hell. But, if you don't believe he's real you might go to heaven.

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 5

• Religion is something created by man to explain things that he can't explain. Then some clever kings and leaders took that as a way to control the population. Even a jihadist won't die for his kings Ferrari in the Middle East, but for Allah? He would do anything. "Religion is there to keep the poor from murdering the rich" Napolean

• The Courier from Fallout New Vegas is secretly Muhammad the Messenger. My mind has just been blown.
    fc05.deviantart.net/.../...eimoss_sama-d37kvm6.jpg

• hahahah no way...

• No. I believe in something watching over me... but to call it 'God'?
    There are so many innocent people suffering around the world, but why... Why would God let them suffer if they didn't even do anything.

Would they go to hell because they lost hope if they did? this question is interesting

• I can't WAIT to find out! lel