What's wrong with black women liking "thugs"?

What's wrong with black women liking
Is this not adorable? People always complain and say that they like thugs. I don't see what the problem is, since MOST black men have that hood mentality where they would come off as a thug to non black people. When they aren't. They just live a different lifestyle then anyone else. I guess black women just like to live that way and people look down upon that why?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a girl... I loved a bad boy, or a thug.

Now as a grown woman... they don't appeal to me at all.
    They all live the same crappy life.
    -Getting locked up is like inhaling air (it's a natural part of life... it happens to most thugs).
    -Getting shot out, getting into stupid fights.
    -Having a baby mama before you are 20.

I just can't take it!
    lol!

I love black men!
    But just not the hood ones that aren't doing anything for their lives.
    Same goes with other people from other ethnic backgrounds!
    I want someone successful, and well accomplished like myself.

Liking a thug gets old after a while.
    It's not cute when you grow up and your perspective changes like mine.

• If a guy as a thug look but isn't actually a thug, I won't care!
      He just as to be similar to me in ambition and drive!

Anyone to thinks "all black men are thugs" are prejudice or racist.

What Guys Said 8

• "I don't see what the problem is, since MOST black men have that hood mentality where they would come off as a thug to non black people. "

sounds like you two were made for each other tbh. It's safer for soceity when stupid people mate with other stupid people

• Personal choice for the woman

• not bad... it's her preference :)

• Because welfare shouldn't be a career path.

• You know only 33% of blacks are on welfare, right?

• So you ask why peopke dont like thugs. Yeah its becausr we pay for their lifestyle.

• Im native American I am part of theist oppressed class in American civilization

• Haha so you like your men uneducated (dumb), incarcerated (that means in jail), inarticulate (speaks in slang), and makes little to know money (lives in poverty)?

• Thugs are degenerates and criminals. I'd hope people had common sense to date "normal" people

• This is why I'm not attracted to black women to begin with. They rather put the thugs on a pedestal and treat the good nerdy ones like crap. I'm Jamaican by the way and prefer other races over black chicks. Black women sucks.

• Thanks for generalizing. Most black women actually don't like "thugnificant" guys.

• And it's bad enough that most black women in the inner cities in New York especially places like the Bronx , Harlem , jamaica ave and Brooklyn have this ghetto mindset and come off as very sassy which really pisses me off. Plus I have my share of bad experiences with them at my job, public and schools which is the reason why I wouldn't date one. I'm just better off minigling with a different ethnicities.

• Lmaoooooooooooooooooo you are ridiculous

• Thug values lead to poverty, single moms, drama, jail and a shortened life. i could care less what happens to the women that seek out these guys. Just don't make me pay extra taxes to take care of their next generation of useless people.

What Girls Said 9

• Well first I think we need to state the fact that there's a big difference from appearing o be a thug and actually being one... There's nothing wrong with the first one I am attracted to thugs/bad boys but as for the other when you're actually dating a thug it's all down hill from there.

• Most women black or other do not like thugs. Guys like those will get no where in life and are a major set back, and don't even get me started on the attitudes.

• I don't really like thugs.

• I don't really want to date one. I will say I am attracted to something about them. Like I don't know the way they talk to you and, the whole bad boy thing but, I am not marrying a "thug"

• You think most black men have a hood mentality?
    I am happy to live in the uk.

• I'm a sucker for thugs. That's all I'm attracted to and that's all I attract. Now I am a "good girl" but I like thugs.

• I never really was into them

• Nothing wrong with it.

• Not adorable. Trashy. Why would someone want to be with a criminal? I live in an area that is packed with people who are "hood" and they are always killing their kids and committing robberies. I don't know why that wouldn't make someone a bad person.