What's wrong with black women liking "thugs"?

What's wrong with black women liking
Is this not adorable? People always complain and say that they like thugs. I don't see what the problem is, since MOST black men have that hood mentality where they would come off as a thug to non black people. When they aren't. They just live a different lifestyle then anyone else. I guess black women just like to live that way and people look down upon that why?

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a girl... I loved a bad boy, or a thug.

Now as a grown woman... they don't appeal to me at all.
    They all live the same crappy life.
    -Getting locked up is like inhaling air (it's a natural part of life... it happens to most thugs).
    -Getting shot out, getting into stupid fights.
    -Having a baby mama before you are 20.

I just can't take it!
    lol!

I love black men!
    But just not the hood ones that aren't doing anything for their lives.
    Same goes with other people from other ethnic backgrounds!
    I want someone successful, and well accomplished like myself.

Liking a thug gets old after a while.
    It's not cute when you grow up and your perspective changes like mine.

0|1
    0|0
    • If a guy as a thug look but isn't actually a thug, I won't care!
      He just as to be similar to me in ambition and drive!

Anyone to thinks "all black men are thugs" are prejudice or racist.

What Guys Said 8

• "I don't see what the problem is, since MOST black men have that hood mentality where they would come off as a thug to non black people. "

sounds like you two were made for each other tbh. It's safer for soceity when stupid people mate with other stupid people

1|2
    0|0
  • Personal choice for the woman

1|0
    0|1
  • not bad... it's her preference :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because welfare shouldn't be a career path.

0|0
    0|0
    • You know only 33% of blacks are on welfare, right?

• Show All
    • So you ask why peopke dont like thugs. Yeah its becausr we pay for their lifestyle.

• Im native American I am part of theist oppressed class in American civilization

• Haha so you like your men uneducated (dumb), incarcerated (that means in jail), inarticulate (speaks in slang), and makes little to know money (lives in poverty)?

0|2
    3|0
  • Thugs are degenerates and criminals. I'd hope people had common sense to date "normal" people

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I'm not attracted to black women to begin with. They rather put the thugs on a pedestal and treat the good nerdy ones like crap. I'm Jamaican by the way and prefer other races over black chicks. Black women sucks.

0|0
    3|0
    • Thanks for generalizing. Most black women actually don't like "thugnificant" guys.

• Show All
    • And it's bad enough that most black women in the inner cities in New York especially places like the Bronx , Harlem , jamaica ave and Brooklyn have this ghetto mindset and come off as very sassy which really pisses me off. Plus I have my share of bad experiences with them at my job, public and schools which is the reason why I wouldn't date one. I'm just better off minigling with a different ethnicities.

• Lmaoooooooooooooooooo you are ridiculous

• Thug values lead to poverty, single moms, drama, jail and a shortened life. i could care less what happens to the women that seek out these guys. Just don't make me pay extra taxes to take care of their next generation of useless people.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well first I think we need to state the fact that there's a big difference from appearing o be a thug and actually being one... There's nothing wrong with the first one I am attracted to thugs/bad boys but as for the other when you're actually dating a thug it's all down hill from there.

1|0
    0|2
  • Most women black or other do not like thugs. Guys like those will get no where in life and are a major set back, and don't even get me started on the attitudes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like thugs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really want to date one. I will say I am attracted to something about them. Like I don't know the way they talk to you and, the whole bad boy thing but, I am not marrying a "thug"

0|0
    0|0
  • You think most black men have a hood mentality?
    I am happy to live in the uk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for thugs. That's all I'm attracted to and that's all I attract. Now I am a "good girl" but I like thugs.

0|0
    1|2
  • I never really was into them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not adorable. Trashy. Why would someone want to be with a criminal? I live in an area that is packed with people who are "hood" and they are always killing their kids and committing robberies. I don't know why that wouldn't make someone a bad person.

1|2
    0|0