Both were pop bands with soul influences.
Personally I’d choose DMR’s debut, Searching For The Young Soul Rebels, since it had a more new-wavish touch.. especially opening track “Burn It Down”…. also their hit Geno was pretty good.
Tbh, though I didn’t like Sade much…. kinda “inaccessible” 2 ma ears…. and makes me feel kinda sleepy ^_^
- Searching For The Young Soul Rebels (Dexys Midnight Runners)Vote A
- Too-Rye-Ay (Dexys Midnight Runners)Vote B
- Don’t Stand Me Down (Dexys Midnight Runners)Vote C
- Diamond Life (Sade)Vote D
- Promise (Sade)Vote E
- Stronger Than Pride (Sade)Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
Don't stand me down0