Hey guys what inspirations or goals do you have in life?

What goals or ambitions are you guys pursuing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to become an entrepreneur and an investor. I'm already studying stocks, real estate, philosophy, and the habits of successful people to be well prepared for when I start the process.

I'm only a junior in high school, but the year will end in 2 weeks.

I am pretty tall and athletic so I was thinking of pursuing an NBA or overseas career, or at least use what I was gifted with to try to go to college for free while pursuing a higher education (even though I've done damn good in hs school so far.) It sounds like one of the coolest ways to gain money to invest and create a company with, and also gain popularity should I aim sky high.

What Guys Said 9

• i wanna score a goal as da goalkeeper of my team 8)

• I want to be financially fluid enough to go travel to various places around the world! :)

• I want to finish tuning my bmw e30, finish my architecture high school, kiss a girl (LoL), then get in collage and become an Architect open my own office and make money to travel some places, enjoy only life I got and see stuff, then project my own house the way I like, get my family and open my own caffe-bar or better yet garage for car restorations... :-)

• Did you mean "aspirations" when you said "inspirations?"

I've achieved my goal to become a teacher. I failed my goal of becoming a father.

As to who inspired me, my father, my mother, some of my teachers, Carl Sagan, Hypatia of Kos, and Gregory Boyington (to name but a few)

• Wanna win a darts tournament

• i want to be a best architecture

• That's nice I bet you will ! (:

• I don't know, not die?

• I never believed in them.

• I don't need such things.

• Well good for you.

• That's what I thought... Bye now.

What Girls Said 2

• My goal is to travel the world. ❤

• I just want to try my best and be happy.