Would you rather have a sword for an arm, or a rifle for a leg?

In everyday life, would you rather be stuck with a sword for an arm, or a rifle for a leg?

Would you rather have a sword for an arm, or a rifle for a leg?

• Sword for an arm.
    67% (10)88% (15)78% (25)Vote
  • Rifle for a leg.
    33% (5)12% (2)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather have both of my hands. I could get by without a leg a lot easier. Although both would suck. I would rather have a peg leg or be in a wheelchair than have a rifle for a leg but at least I could take the shells out of the rifle and not need to worry. A sword arm would be worse than not having an arm at all. Walking around I could accidentally kill someone, or turn over in my sleep and kill myself. I couldn't even use the sword for cooking as it would be harder to control than holding a knife.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'd take the sword for the arm so I could be cool like the other metal armed kids.

media1.giphy.com/media/2XLqlRIF01B4s/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • sword for an arm... it seems ridiculous to have a rifle for a leg... wtf... so basically you can only shoot people at the level of like... one foot. lol. not unless you stretch your leg up... either way, that is silliness

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose, I would say sword for an arm. Even though I would clearly prefer having neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • A sword for an arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword for an arm. Kill all the bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword for an arm. Wouldn't need to reload it if I was ever in a situation where I'd need to use it, like a zombie apocalypse or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword for an arm! That'd be awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a sword for an arm lol. It looks less heavy and awkward to attack with

0|0
    0|0
  • Well duh, rifle for a leg.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick the rifle leg, do damage.

0|0
    0|0
  • The rifle for a leg looks way creepier so Ill stock with the sword for an arm lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• sword... it'd b more useful 2 chop da pork :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah like Seifer from ff8 he had a sword that shot bullets as well but it wasn't attached to him or barret from ff7 he had a gun for an arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a shotgun for an arm.
    Any kind of weapon for a leg would just be awkward.
    From the choices, sword arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword arm. Losing one of my legs is losing a great weapon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit awkward to aim and pull the trigger. I'll have the sword :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely sword for arm... if i had a rifle for a leg i couldn't walk 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Rifle leg would be so hard to find shoes for. I'll go with sword arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid to say sword for an arm because you need fingers and you can't do a lot without a second hand but at the same freakin' time I don't want a gun on my leg because I'm liberal! I'm fucked.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are you more opposed to guns than swords? Just because they're more effective?

• No, because kids can kill kids with guns and kids cannot even lift horse swords to kill one another with.

• Got a sword for a atm and u have a threesome u can only finger one girl what a waste

0|0
    0|0