What is it about white guys that black girls love?

I am actually mexican and there's a girl at my school that I REALLY REALLY REALLY like. I asked her out yesterday and she said, "I would go out with you but the thing is that I like white boys." WHY? What do they have that I don't? I don't get that.

Most Helpful Guy

• They have got the features that girls really find appealing. Girls are generally very picky when it comes to skin color and for them, it's lighter the better so white is usually perfect for them. Unless the guys are blacks cause of the big dick stereotype. But yeah, white guys have always been the ones conquering the world and are always the ones in power so girls also find that attractive about them since girls are wired to be attracted to what they consider superior. Almost every girl wants a white guy.

What Girls Said 5

• *rubs temples* People are attracted to what they're attracted to. Trying to explain attraction is just like trying to explain why you love chocolate cake.

You can't. You just like it.

• they are bland and predictable and occasionally pretty cute

• She shouldn't have said that. It was rude.
    White guys are no different from guys of other "races". She probably thinks they're different or more attractive than other guys.

• I guess they're just more attractive in my opinion i just never really found black guys to be attractive so i go for lighter men.

• Not all girls.

What Guys Said 7

• Most white guys treat a girl with more respect rather than like property. Not all white guys do but most do

• their taste :)

• Personal choice for the girls - Some just like different races

• she just prefers white guys

• The status. No one likes black men they are all thugs.

• they still have slave mentality. wanting to be owned by a white guy ;)

• People like what they like I suppose.