Girls, thoughts on this?

Girls would you date a firefighter, yes or no? Why or why. It?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Firefighters usually have a good heart. Lots of people are horrible inside. Any firefighter I've met has such a soft gentle and kind heart which that isn't as common in other professions.
    Well they've gotta be amazingly kind to do that job in the first place I guess.
    But yea anyway, these are qualities I like in a man so I would give it a chance. Of course some firefighters are assholes, just like any people, but most seem to have beautiful hearts.

What Girls Said 19

• No way. I work in fire service and those guys (not all, but a lot) are dogs. Women throw themselves at them and I watch them cheat on wives, multi date without telling the girls, brag about conquests to the other guys...

Of course it isn't all of them, but I have seen it enough to make me decide against it.

A lot of the girls are no better, though.

• I'd have no problems dating a firefighter. Sure, it's dangerous and he risks his life everyday. But life itself is dangerous, a person can just fall on the street and die if that's supposed to happen. It's also kinda hot that he risks his life to save others, tells a lot about the person.

• No, he is in danger all the time and I prefer someone who had the same education as me. So if he graduated from university then I maybe would. Doesn't change the fact that he is in danger and I ll be sick worrying over him.

But this doesn't mean that I have a lot of respect for firefighters.

• I mean that I have a lot of respect for them. Sorry for the weird sentence above.

• Sure, whats the difference from any other guy lol
    But it would be kind of tough to be in love with someone who has such a dangerous job cause i'd be afraid to lose them.

• Not sure. You don't need any education for being a firefighter so I hope he's still intelligent. Also I heard firefighters are not the greatest people to have a relationship with in case of cheating etc.

• i kinda doubt we'd have much in common. but sure, i'd give it a go.

• sure! they're fit, (usually) kind, and hot
    harhar im punny

• Preferably I'd not like my significant other to be a firefighter. Just because it's a dangerous job and I'd worry about it A LOT. If I really liked him though I'd look past that and date him anyways.

• Hell yeah, I definetly would!! He saves lives and he'd make me feel protected!!

• Yes. I've always wanted to date a sexy firefighter. He saves lives, protects people and looks good in a uniform.

• Hell yeah!

• If you like a person, their occupation shouldn't matter. Unless of course it severely goes against your moral code or something like that.

• Yeah, I don't see why not.

• Yes I would :) Why not? Depends on the personality of course.

• Yes but I'd be worried for him a lot

• yesss bc they're hoottttt

• yes because they're hot and its great to have a man do something to save and protect others.

• Yes. It's sexyful.

• Yes i would.