Alright Guys, World War lll has just begun, there is a MANDATORY draft for all males 18 and older, how would you feel?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• FINALLY, finally I get to prove my courage, step aside WWII vets, there's about to be a new greatest generation! But seriously, half the men in my family were military, I'd be psyched.

• I like the enthusiasm almost no one else wants to be a true patriot to their country

• Me, I'm not that afraid to die, not if its to defend the world's freedom. I was originally considering military anyway, and decided against it when my parents wouldn't let me go infantry (if I'm in the army I'd rather put my life on the line and serve, than have others do it for me). But, yeah, I'd fight in the war, and if I die it damn well better be epic.

What Guys Said 13

• shit... i don't wanna go

• i stay at home wait for them to arrest me and then kill whoever tries to take me or go down trying?

seems pretty obvious...

• I would be wondering: Wtf do they need humans for? They have like drones and nuclear weapons and stuff. We're totally redundant.

Then I would try to get into the supply division (because free stuff) or to the front lines (because action).

• I'd be concerned but excited.

• Um I'm gonna have to pull a Muhammad Ali...

• Duty calls. Okay.

• Selective Service Act only goes to age 26. So i'm good!! yayyy

• I would definitely have fear, but as soon as I got my notice I would be ready to head off to boot camp and then off to fight.

• I'd rather shoot my recruiter.

• I want a laser rifle, and a freon thermalnverter

• That would suck.

• I would be scared to go to war.

• Drafts are illegal in the USA :)