Why do you men really want a girlfriend?

(First off real relationships are not like Disney channel or the romance movies... GROW UP!)

Women won't comfort you or have deep instinctual love like your mother gave you. Most modern women won't even cook for you. She won't dress feminine neither does she have feminine body language, she'll start drama for no reason. She has that new age ugly female hair style that's never feminine.

Truth is you have an instinct that tells you to fuck women and some part of you deeply desires to be loved like how your mother loved you which was unconditionally. Sadly, only a mother can do that for you. Your girlfriend and wife will only show deep love for her offspring.

You are male and never will be loved. Your wife is only with you for your status, money and power/ how you make her feel.

-TRUTH: Male existence is lonely

Your ideal motherly kind sweet heart feminine woman doesn't exist.

-ILLUSION: What society told you women are like

To extract resources from men, to breed with the best genes, to manipulate and control, gaining protection for herself and her young... that's female true nature. They are incapable of loving you. The modern woman is free to consume everything. Alpha males is all she wants to fuck. Every other beta guy is a dog that should be enslaved.

-POWER: Females natural desire. Endless resources, alpha males and security.

• I agree
  • Somewhat agree
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone my entire life without any kind of love from women other than my family. No woman has ever even shown interest in me. That being said, I can still say that at least 85% of this is wrong. I see it around me every day. Women naturally have a longing to have somebody to comfort and support them. Men naturally have a longing to be not only needed, but wanted. Men want to have somebody that they can protect. Women are just as capable of love as men. There are some out there that feel independent enough to not want anybody, but for the most part humans are social creatures and need to be with others. To me it sounds like you just got out of a really bad breakup (or some relationship tragedy), and are venting some of your frustrations, which is understandable.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're over looking the biggest issue here which is that I can't believe grown men still use the terms "Alpha and Beta" lol.

• Another example of a male who blames all his problems on women. Nothing new.

• No don't think so.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm sure if you spoke too many people who have experience in dating or even those who have married you'll see that your notion is incorrect. I can only recommend to stop thinking like this because if you want to attract the right kind of girl, this mythology will not work. If you believe this you stand a risk of ending becoming up that lonely man.

• You're fucking stupid and you only have this outlook because you've had bad experiences in the past. And those were probably your own fault. Or you're just a pessimist.

• hahaaha personally i wanna have my freedom!

• your somewhat right but not all women are like that and not all men have mothers that love them.

• You don't know what you're missing dude. Trust me on this one lol.

• You're bizarre.

• I want someone to share life with. And sex!