Does anyone else not like their real voice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS when you hear what your voice sounds like and you think "Geez, I sound like THAT?". It's amazing how you hear your voice in such a different way. I think most people dislike the difference in how they perceive it and how it actually sounds, but they put that dislike onto their voices. As far as I'm concerned, my voice sounds stupid, but since I hear it differently ALL THE TIME, I'm not fussed by how it actually sounds. And no-one knows better, so I get to enjoy the sexy sound of my pseudo-voice while everyone else gets... whatever I actually sounds like.

What Girls Said 7

• I hate my voice. I feel like it sounds like molasses, which probably makes zero sense but it's how I hear it. I don't even know how else to describe it. Like it's low and it kind of drags and I don't know. Listening to recordings makes me want to stop talking. -.-

• I don't like my voice, especially on recordings. When I hear it, I wanna dig a hole, jump in it and hide there forever.

• I don't like mine. It sounds childish.

• I don't like it. It sounds annoying.

• I don't like mines. I sound so weird.

• I think it's quite rare to actually like your voice.. When you hear your own voice played back it sounds weird because you hear it completely differently when you're talking from how others hear it..

• Hmm I like mine.

What Guys Said 7

• i sound like a frog :(

• I don't like mine either :(

• I thought it sounded ok.

• I'm always surprised by how my voice really sounds... I don't have any idea how to explain what I sound like on my voicemail greeting... and I'be never recognized the guy staring back at me in the mirror, either...

• Yeah, I don't care for my voice.

Sometimes I get high-pitched and I sound like a little boy. -_-

• I don't like mine. I refuse to listen to yours.

• When I hear my voice it's like what the I sound so stupid