If you get a rude replier, what do you do?

For example if you asking a normal question (ex: What should I give my friend for her b-day).

Rude replier: I don't know, give her anything. You choose the gift. Like I really care.

Obviously that would be an antagonistic reply.

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore or block them sister. 😎

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 8

• I tend to say something like: if you didn't care, then why did you stop, read the question, think about it enough to make up something to say, and then tell everyone? Clearly you care enough to demand attention from everyone about your opinion. Then block them so they can't respond.

• I simply ignore it.

• I would probably ask why they even replied if they didn't care. People like that are usually just miserable people and misery loves company. They aren't worth the time, so I don't really care about their ignorant comments.

• I'd just brush it off and shrug it off my shoulders :) My personal opinion of the person I was talking to would lessen, but I wouldn't show it.

• ignore it.

• Just ignore them. Plenty of idiots around

• Block them lol

• Track down their IP address find out their location and kill them like a highly trained ninja