Self harm tips?

So I'm 14 and I self harm. Whenever I get scars and I get tan ( summers coming) my scars are very visable. What do I do? How do I hide it?

And and are self harm scars ugly to guys? Just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will understand what has happened and make allowances for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Seek help... nobody should be self-harming themselves under any circumstances. I don't care why you do it, STOP IT.

• Make-up, mainly concealer, waterproof to prevent sweating issues.

• Oh, and yes, it's horrifically ugly to the general populace if you play with your skin as if it were made of construction paper.

• Okay. It's more complicated than most people make it out to be. It takes my mind off of everything. Makes me feel in control. Because most of the time I can't control how I feel. But thanks for the honesty

• Well. Me person ally, if I saw a girl with self harm scars, I view her no different than any other girl, the only difference is, is that if she wanted help, I'd comfort her the best I can but other than that, no different

• I don't know how to help, but yes selfharm scars are really ugly to guys

• Thanks for your opinion and honesty.

• maybe stop cutting yourself like a dumbass, or else buy a tent and go stay at camp stoopid

• It doesn't matter if they're ugly to other people or not. Seek help!

What Girls Said 3

• Cover them up with make up or try to stop self harming (I know thats a lot to ask but maybe seeking help to stop yourself from doing it will help you in the long run)

• Try coconut oil to reduce the look of the scars or just embrace it. If they're scars you have nothing to worry about

• Pu make up on them!