18 girl but a virgin?

is it a bad thing being a virgin at this age? I see so many girls/boys have lost their virginty at a young age.. And it makes me feel like I'm a loser :(

There were some guys wanted to have sex with me but I didn't want to because I didn't want to lose it.. At a young age but recently every time I meet someone at my age or younger they say that they have lost it..

Most Helpful Guy

• Those people who lose their virginity just like that won't get far in life. I have never, ever heard of a great person who loses their virginity as easily as that. They have no respect or appreciation for the true value of love and sex. They do it like animals - pure lust.

What Guys Said 12

• A "loser" for actually having dignity and self-respect for your body? At 18 years old? What a devastating state we are in for someone like you to think that. When I was 18, probably 75-80%% were still virgins. And the ones that weren't were the losers. (or, sluts, actually). Hold on to your purity. It's something to be treasured, cherished, and not to be thrown away lightly. What a shame it's encouraged to whore oneself out to whomever comes along calling. Ugh...

• I was 22 when I lost my virginity. And no, I'm neither religious nor some creepy fat dude.

• Its neither a positive or negative thing. Lose it when you are ready

• thats actually awesome, ur not a looser your sticking with what you want. and including myself i know virgins in there early and mid 20s, including girls.

• dont let anyone push u into it, I've heard it happen many times and each time they regretted it

• you don't know for sure if a person lost their virginity unless you saw it with your own two eyes. Many people lie about these sorts of things. Don't worry and take life at your own pace.

• I'm 18 and a virgin too, yeah I want to lose it but I don't think I'm a loser for still being one. I'm waiting for the right person.

• Nope it just means your smart. A lot of people that lose it at an early age tend to regret it later. Especially when they meet someone they are really serious about.

• Im sure it doesn't matter. I am not a virgin but i dont see why it would matter if you were one. It really dont matter

• NO! It is perfect. Wait till your comfortable and with the right person. Everyone is different. If I could go back and reclaim my virginity I would definitely do it. KUDOS TO YOU.;)

• It's normal.

• Don't worry, guys are only the ones society looks at as losers, social failures when they are still virgins at a certain age. A woman can be a virgin as long as she wants and will be never looked upon like that.

• My fiancĂ©e is a virgin in her late 30s. You are perfectly normal.

What Girls Said 6

• You're a unicorn. A rare, somewhat feared, hard to believe, frequently fantasized about, creature. (I Am Too) Nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud. You could havs what any of these not virgin girls have in a second. But they can never get back what you have right now.

• It's not bad, dear!

• Dude, that's awesome. Some girls have sex at way younger, but it's great that you are keeping it. Save it for someone who you truly care about. :)

• I lost my virginity at 19 - its not bad that you are saving yourself for someone worth while

• no that's not a bad thing

• im 19, still a virgin. Totally understand where you're coming from but dont even stress! we're SO young. why rush something thats going to be gone so soon? just have fun being a kid without having to worry about stds and pregnancies. trust me, you're better off hun