How do you feel when you see other people checking out your SO?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's ok for the guys to take a look but not to the extent of making both of us feel uncomfortable n as long as she won't lose her head. losing her head means that she won't get too affected by it n start to think that she is pretty n guys still like her even after knowing the fact that she is taken leading her relationship to a standstill n resulting in cheating or breakup.
    I know u have cheated three of your boy friends in the past. but it has nothing to do with this question. ha ha

What Guys Said 9

• I feel lucky

• I enjoy showing off my woman. if and when I have 1... so I expect ir/don't blame them cuz my black ass would be doing the same thing in their shoes ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• It's like plagiarism stealing your work (girl) is the highest form of flattery, so if they want what you have aka the girl then you know you got a good one. Obviously though unlike plagiarism you never let or give them the chance to steal your work (girl)

• Proud that she is with me when they want her.

• I feel proud and happy but then again, I also don't care too much. My girlfriend and me are both very easy going and I'm not really a jealous person. As long as she doesn't fall in love with them, she can also dance and/or make out with them in the club.

• It's expected, if I'm attracted to her why wouldn't others be?

• I don't necessarily like it, but I don't mind it much either, provided that it's just a little glance.

• I have to admit that I feel a great deal of pride

• im used to it, girls i date get checked out when i work out together o go to restaurants together. used to piss me off tho

What Girls Said 5

• I feel proud that I have a hot boyfriend lol.

• When I see others checking him out I think "Yeah, he's hot, I know. You can admire him but he's mine."

Other people being attracted to your SO shouldn't cause problems of jealousy. Realize that they're with you. Be happy that they can see just how attractive they are

• "Fuckin' RIGHT? 😏"

• I want to murder them a little.

• Don't give a shit