How do you learn to love yourself unconditionally?

How do you learn to love yourself?

:)
:) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say with time. I've always heard about how you have to love yourself before you can love someone else but didn't actually know what it meant. And even though I can't technically explain it, I've learned to love who I am, flaws and all, and I like me too.

• Thanks :)

• No problem. And for whatever my words are worth I hope you too learn to love yourself unconditionally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, you just kind of do it. You realize other's opinions of you are total shit and aren't worth the sleepless nights.

What Guys Said 1

• wow, even i need to learn this thing...
    ... why do you hate yourself , if i may ask?
    i HATE HATE HATE myself a lot...

• There are so many things about myself that I don't like. I'm stupid, unmotivated all the time, I'm (mentally) slow, I always take things the wrong way, etc. We would be here all day if I had to list them all

• That's true, it's mainly just my legs

• see its easy for you.. i have thick pube type hairs EVERYWEHRE on my torso... including limbs , even on shoulders / upper arms.. go wonder how much i am suffering.

What Girls Said 1