I am applying for a Human Resource Assistant, and I need to explain why I would be good for that position?

What should I say? I've written a fair bit but if you can think of anything specific they would be looking for in a person-please comment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Highlight your past experiences or expertise that relate to the job. Maybe explain, if you can, what you would bring to the table that can make you the best HR assistant the company has had. Hope this helps and I hope you get the job!

What Guys Said 2

• It is funny that you seek help to present you self for a position where you will be evaluating people like you who also will be seeking this help. XD
    Try to be confident and highlight your qualities, (underestimation is your enemy).

• There is no good reason for the existence of HR, much less an assistant. I have nothing to help you with.

What Girls Said 1

• Refer to the job responsibilities and add your work experiences as an asset to the role as an HR assistantf o the company. Do you know about the company culture? tailor your answers to that too.