Do you think someone quitting a job to travel is selfish?

• Yes
  • No
I told my parents I want to travel for a couple months and they got mad, even though I'm completely financially independent from them at this point in life

Also I'm worried about my boss being stressed out when I quit

Most Helpful Girl

• No, people who work hard nonstop and don't do anything else is my definition selfish. They're being selfish to themselves. There's so much out there, so much to see. It's the best decision you can make and I can guarantee you won't regret it.
    Travel > Work

What Guys Said 4

• You only get one life. Do whatever you want. Preferably, do it while not harming anyone else. People who think that is selfish need to do some travelling of their own.

• No. You got to see the world why you're Young.
    anyway it's your private life got fuck all to do with anyone else it's your life go live it.

• depends if he has a family to look after, then maybe

• Its your life and you only get one, do whatever you want most

What Girls Said 4

• If you can do it, then go for it - you only live once! It is something you will always remember, but will you always remember your time spent at work with such fondness?

• Unless you have a hungry toddler or something, I don't see how it's selfish.

• If you don't have any kids to support then no. It's your life and you can do whatever you want.

• No, it's nice to take a break once and a while.