Do you think the people here are, in general, nice?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, all Imma say is this " IMHO if you TREAT ___ good, they'll TREAT you good" on GAG it seems. That goes for both genders, problems usually arise when you get BITTER and or ARGUMENTIVE people on here just looking to ruin someone's day over nothing. Usually, it's all because of something that has gone wrong with them IRL -_-. SO they chose to come here to vent LOL.

On GAG, you have people who debate/share their opinion on ___ and leave it at that ^_^. While walking away from the debate with a "virtual" smile on their face when it's all said and done. These 2 GAGers were a perfect example of that @CommieDearest and @SweetNovella since they shared their take on "abortions" AND LEFT IT AT THAT. I must admit that I was shocked because had that been about 90% of other GAGers, someone would have gone bat-shit crazy on the other LOL. We've all seen it happen, right? over something that wasn't even that serious

I've only had about 2 ANONS tak crap to me in 8 months on here so i'm happy

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

What Guys Said 7

• Direct hate and ad hominem attacks are not constructive, so they are kinda against the guidelines. As such, most people should seem nice. Of course, some people register disagreements as being tactless, but there is nothing you can do about that. Still, I voted A).

• Some are nice some struggle because there personal life is hell so they rant on the net by making wise cracks to others or trolling

• Yeah, I think so. The pricks constitute a minority on GaG, albeit a very vocal one.

• Generally yes.

• Yes in general, at least from my experience.

• Generally, yeah

• Yes generally they are,

What Girls Said 10