Girls, do you wish to have kids? If yes, why? If no, why? Also, if you are a lesbian, how do you plan to have kids, if you want to?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I want that whole experience, finding out I'm pregnant, being pregnant, giving birth, breastfeeding, raising a person the way I see fit so they can be the best they can be, knowing that I created a person who will live in after I'm gone. It's a huge life experience that I don't want to miss.

• Glad to hear that 😊

• It will. Don't worry 😊

• Well thanks :)

What Girls Said 19

• 80% of me really wants to have kids. I just do. I want something that's half me and half the person I love, kids are awesome, I just really want the experience of raising a child.
    20% of me doesn't want kids. Only reason being the pain of childbirth. I'm so scared of any kind of pain and I've heard it's the worst pain a human can experience so it really puts me off.

• I don't think that's such big an issue considering the number of children some people have. It's not like you will be having a child every year. It will be just one or two in your whole life. And, I'm sure that pain will turn into happiness obxw you see the face of a newborn 😊

• I really hope so! But it still scares the shit out of me.

• This is similar to having sex. Sex hurts at the beginning. Heard that it hurts a lot for some. But, once you are into it, you'll only feel pleasure. No one abstains from sex thinking that it will be painful 😊

• Yes but I don't really know why? haha! Just seeing kids playing in the playground makes me smile and when couples have children, I just get jealous and they make me want to have children of my own one day. :)

Ps, you sound like you are expecting one soon, are you?

• I love kids 😂😂😂 Glad that you too 😊 I would love to have one, but it may take time 😂😂

• Haha! It is nice to hear a guy saying that he likes kids!

• Babies are sooooo cute 😊 Can't digest that people actually hate babies 😊

• yup.. ofcourse.. nothing more beautiful than being a mother.. and kids a soo adorable.. and when u r married for 5 or 6 years.. having kids is like a new exciting and unusual chapter in your life..

• I'm so glad that you will be having that chapter in your life 😊

• kids are so cute and all that...

but no, i don't want no kids..
    its just to much for me to handle

first of all
    giving birth D: ahhhhhh

they get sick
    they cry
    and so onnn

i don't want that lifeeee...

• So, what life do you want? I mean, what do you wabt to do in your life (considering the fact that you don't wabt children, you'll have lot of spare time)?

• I want to. But i think I'd be an awful mom sometimes. I don't want to pressure my kids like my own parents did, but i can already see that i expect a lot from my cousins and can be harsh when i feel they are underperforming. The whole... 'You have to be the best' thing is hard to not pass down, in my opinion.

• No. I feel it's too much work. I wanna live a more peaceful life lol

• I'm unsure, but I think I would want kids in the future, like three of them. But I know I won't carry them. I don't want and will not put my body through that. I don't want to. Either adoption or surrogate mother. And once I've been married for some time---of course if we are financially able to afford children, too.

• No, I have no interest in kids.

• First I must stalk, kidnap, drug and steal seminal fluids. Should that work to my favour, I'll have one mini me.

Why? Because I like kids and I'be always had that "motherly instinct" to my god daughter.

• Once I've got a stable job and relationship, yes. It just seems like an experience that would really let you understand your own parents more.
    And babies are cute :)

• Um I'm fourteen so as of right now I'm not going to worry about that until I'm married. I do want to adopt one son though when I'm older.

• No thankyou. I have never ever ever wanted kids. But I plan adopting my 3 nieces and nephews. And my 2 cousins. But I don't want kids of my own.

• I do not want kids. I don't like kids. O don't know how to handle children of any age. Its completely outside my comfort zone.
    Plus pregnancy seems very gross to me. I do not want to push a baby out of my body.

• I want to because I want my own family.

• Yes. I've always wanted kids.

• I'm planning to have puppies and they'll be my kids.

• Right now? Absolutely not. Sometime in the next 5-10 years would be nice though.

I'm not gay but if I were, I'd plan on either adoption or in vitro.

• I still kinda want to even though I'm not as crazy about it as I used to be. I'm bi but I don't know what would happen

• No. I'm the eldest of four and all my siblings are quite a lot younger than me, so I'm put off the idea of kids haha. I've experienced enough nappy changing, house getting destroyed, stuff getting broken etc. And I don't want to be like my Mum; she's always so stressed and she never gets to go out and have fun because she always has to be looking after the kids or running round after them and it sucks. And I don't want to ruin my body, or go through pregnancy and childbirth. I know I'm only 19 and may change my mind some time in the future, but right now my ideal future is a lot more like living in a nice little flat in a nice city with a lovely boyfriend and pet cats; and having a job I was proud of and nice friends :)