Guys if you could be a girl for a day what would you do? and Girls if you could be a guy for a day what would you do?

P. S. It's just for one day

Most Helpful Guy

• Now this is a question I simply have have pondered not because I would ever want to have to a man be responsible for attempting to somehow make anything close to Love to me... Hardly possible from an American's point of sexual views... why well your 14 you probably became a grown women (in Gods eyes) within the last two years... And I'm sorry but if your capable to be a mother then your capable to do anything eles. But don't expect to have your parents/pastors etc to co-sign anything for the simple fact they are incapacitated by our complete lack of sexual teachings and birds n bees bullsh t does not have a thing to do with your sexuality as a girl who by birth and because God knows what's up... trains you almost from birth in the area of sexuality starting with your basic body functions that also are triggers to teach you how n why they happen. But if you are capable of being honest you will remember how you noticed that certain people , things smells even looks pr thoughts caused you to get wet. Omg! He said that? Get a grip on yourself and try paying attention to something other than guilt!, blame!, and shame!.. All three have Nothing to do with God or your sexuality. Next you have your nipples. They are stimulated by omg the wind some days... They in are major teachers of what feels nice what or who , where n how come? You get stimulated...90% time u are not thinking about sex it a side effect of your body's sensually driven nature as a women to feel and also another valuable tool in your teachings growing up... you see you are on the same animalistic program to reproduce or make babies baby... ya duh? I know how gross so why don't I just stop all this SOME MORE? Spare me... then u have your little girl spot you know what it is.. and its attraction to boys girls and who ever can say for sure but it for sure lets you know anytime someone's around by make your panties damp, wet, if soaken Fri Jun wet! Wow! He just told me the? TRUTH! SO those are the 3 main teachers you have growing up but either way you are getting trained in the area of sexuality all your lifes Period... if u choose to not listen to what is being processed that's another dysfunction that were taught doesn't exist... But then hey we don't teach sex education period in America... and don't try n tell me I'm wrong when everyone knows we can't even discuss the said subject. Now that a real abomination if I ever seen one... so after living a life as a musician and experienced all that I started

What Girls Said 6

• If i were a guy for one day
    I would.
    •Have sex with someone to feel what it feels like for guys
    •pee outside and standing up!!
    • NOT cat call women
    •play sports with people to experience how much easier it is for guys.
    • I'd also participate in a convo between a group of guys just to find out if they do say the things we think they say

• I would talk to other guys at my school and see if they talk about me. I would also talk to my crush and see if he likes me. The guys at my school also know a lot of dirt on a lot of people so I would see if I could get them to tell me some of that.

• I don't know. I don't think I'd like being male, even for one day. I'd probably talk to other guys to see what actually guys talk about.

• I'd check myself out and do guy stuff.

• I'd let my hair be when getting up because it'd be just short
    I'd go to the toilet, standing xD
    I could go around shirtless on a hot day

• trust me that is not as fun as it sounds

• And the toilet thing I just want to know what it's like

Hahaha Yan XD
      It would be interesting if you were together with a boy, and you switched for a day just to see eachother's reaction ^-^

• I would probably go camping and pee in a bush. So much easier.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd touch my breasts being like 'are these real? are these mine?'
    Can I twerk?
    I'd shake my head after a long shower and see all the water go everywhere with my long tangled hair
    And to go shopping and see what the hell I'd buy for clothes
    I'd own guys in online games, and make those who can't accept losing from the opposite gender ragequit

• I would see how easy it is to get free things all day (hopefully I am a cute girl). But ya, the general touch myself and stuff... I would love to experience the female orgasm, with it being longer and possibility to orgasm multiple time, but I think I will keep that to rubbing... not sure about a dildo or sex with a dude lol

Mostly I just want to see how easy I have it, plus I would want to see about this 'cat calling' and such behavior as I have never really seen it.

• It's not even like that, we rarely get free stuff!!

• @biracialQT You know what I mean though, a Friday night for some drinks. Not only that but in stores you get better service as well, I can attest from working loads in retail...

• Yeah Friday nights is free shots everywhere and i don't know about the service thing. But I've never noticed that

• I would fill a fake gun with my period blood and shoot it in public citizens

• Fap, use a vibrator lol

• The majority of the guys will probably say:

-masturbate
    -touch boobs all day

• I would suck dick in a bathroom stall while fingering myself in the club.

• I think the majority of us guys have the same answer

• I will take a vibrator... Put it in my pu*** and leave it on for a day... Having hundreds of orgasms... LOL

• I will keep touching my boobs.