Those parties in reality?

so media shows parties of another level, where there are hundereds of young people, loud music and a lot of alcohol in the backyard, does that really happen in reality? have u attended any party like this? i am not talking about attending the club and dancing like an iddiot . what was yr experience like? how old were you that time?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time I've done that though was at some rich kid's party. A lot of liquor, outdoor pool, more girls than guys... and drugs of sorts.

Imho, I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would and ended up leaving early with another person who didn't seem to be enjoying herself.

So we just stopped by at a Denny's for a bite to eat, slept over since it was about 2 AM in the morning xD

What Guys Said 5

• They did when I was younger, late 80's/early 90's. Sometimes in the woods. Hundreds of people drunk, high, crazy, having sex, etc. Or at someone's house where it was just like in one of the classic 80's movies.

• I've seen it out in the woods and the highest attends was probably 200-300. My friend djs and we built a tree house in 2 days once so he could do from the tree house.

• Looks like someone is party-ready 😂😂

• I have never even heard of a party like this outside the media.

• It does exist.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm at uni for three years now and I have seen big parties. We call it quad parties and it basically happens at uni residences in their outside areas. Lots of people partying and usually they get a band or DJ. I've been there once or twice but it's not really that exciting. Last time it started raining and we were all standing there dancing in the rain. I felt so silly afterwards.

• not in my country

• I wish I've been to one, like the one in the movie ProjectX.

• Yeah it can happen. I've been to a few house parties in high school and once in college and I really didn't like it. A get together with friends? Yes, that's fun. But not a house and yard full of strangers and maybe some friends. I don't drink, so watching people "get wasted" wasn't fun, like watching them get sick everywhere was terrible.