Who really are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• *Grabs your lapel, pulls you in, deepens voice*

I'm Batman.

What Guys Said 8

• Good question, I'm not sure. I wear a lot of masks. At work, I pretend I know what I'm doing, with false charisma and imagined confidence. With my housemates I pretend to be busy doing this and that, though they know I only have a few friends in this city and spend most of my time online or reading. With my parents I pretend I have it all figured out, while secretly stealing recipes and watching my mum balance her checkbook. With my younger brother I pretend I'm not doing so great, as he's depressed and I don't want him to feel like he's going it alone. In public I pretend I'm important, taking big steps and reminding myself not to look at my toes when I walk. With myself I pretend tomorrow's the day I eat healthy and get back on those abandoned projects gathering dust in the garage.

I would be curious to take a personality test and to have my family and close friends / colleagues take one of me and see how they differ...

• Last name ever first name greatest

• i am
    filler

• Who are we all if really think about it who are we all.

• I am me, who are you? : )

• I had a bad experience one time with a drunk guy asking me that question...

• What happened

• He just kept asking it over and over, and started getting pissed cause i guess i wasn't giving him a good enough answer and we almost got into a fist fight and my girlfriend started bawling and it just wasn't a good night.

• i am the men which have only love

• I'm a sentient biological entity who evolved ultimately from light. I've been given the gift of self awareness and the freedom to choose whether I want my final end to be with the creator or to choose my own way and get myself banished from humanity forever.

He's left many hints. Still trying to piece it together.

What Girls Said 4