Fill in the blank: If you're a straight girl, do you let a _____girl _____ your boyfriend's ______?

Hopefully this will be the last question of this type ever asked.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a straight girl, do you let a anime girl notice your boyfriends senpai?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If you're a straight girl, do you let a girl drive your boyfriend s car? 🚗

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a hungry girl eat your boyfriend's cupcake?

1|1
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a lesbian girl touch your boyfriend's cock?

0|0
    0|0
  • Um. You should answer that yourself. Or, let me change this version annd let u answer it : if you're a straight guy, do you let a ___guy___your gf's___?
    Hmm.. probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a crazy physcho stalker girl pinch your boyfriends belly button shappen fanny pack.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a MONKEY girl THROW your boyfriend's PEANUTS

lmao :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a NAUGHTY girl SCRATCH your boyfriend's BACK?

Lol, best I could come up with. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a straight girl, do you let a no girl do nothing to your boyfriends nothing.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you're a straight girl, do you let a tortoise girl emulate your boyfriend's pajamas?

I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Can't help you, sorry.

0|1
    0|0
    • BEst answer so far. The point is, this type of question is ridiculous.