Should I go for it or shouldn't I?

I'm currently studying a double bachelor degree in journalism and international relations and I am set to graduate at the end of next year. I have been contemplaiting for the last couple of months about starting a bachelor of law once I complete my double bachelor. My question is, should I do it or should I focus on becoming a journalism?

Here's the thing, I really enjoy my journalism degree and my international relations, they are both pretty great but I've always been fascinated in law and I've always been told that my personality suits that of a lawyer. I'm not sure if I want to continue studying though, I've never enjoyed studying and I'm scared of the work load. Furthermore, I will finish my double bachelor at the age of 21 (almost 22), am I prepared to stay an additional 5 years at university to do a law degree or should I just go into the work force and then come back and complete a post graduate degree in applied law or international law (which will correlate with my international relations degree)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe work for a few years, then explore the idea of going back to school

What Guys Said 3

• Before committing to anything more, I think you should figure out what you really want to do. Putting so much time and effort into years of college study to just wonder what to do next is a waste.

Certainly most types of law careers are more lucrative than the fields you are looking at now, but that should not be the deciding factor.

Figure out what you really want to do and get on track with that and stay on it (if it is not one that you are already completing).

• Always always always go for the degree that will land you an actual career. Never mind what is fun or popular in school. Do some research into journalism versus law career and see what is in better demand.

• wouldn't it b too much?

if u never enjoyed studyin better don;t ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it!