Have you ever been to Universal Studios?

I'm here now, first time. Its pretty cool so far.

• Yes
    33% (4)65% (11)52% (15)Vote
  • No
    67% (8)35% (6)48% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Been to the ones on both coasts. they are not identical, though most is the same. Whcih one are you at?

1|0
    0|0
    • The one in Orlando :)

• Aha. The one with the Harry Potter experience. Enjoy your time there They are both magical!

• Yeah. Lol saw a kid dressed as him... its too hot for a cloak. Thanks

• Oh yeah its awesome they have avariety of theme rides, restaurants and not to mention fun for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • never... lucky u though :|

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to the one in Orlando about 18 years ago. I liked it a lot. The Back To The Future ride was awesome. I preferred Islands of Adventure though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the Orlando Universal Studios!! I've been twice. The Hollywood park is going to have a Fast and Furious ride, I so want to go for that now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have been there

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've been to Disneyland

1|0
    0|0
  • I've was at the one in Florida two weeks ago. First time there. I've only been to the California one

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you at the one in Orlando or Los Angeles? I've been to both but I like the one in Orlando more

1|0
    0|0
    • Orlando!:) why do you like it more?

• Mostly because it's a lot bigger than the one in Los Angeles.

• Interesting. I think here they are still building more stuff to add to it.

• Never been but want to one of these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, never went there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed it when I went, that was... like... how many years ago?

Maybe 16 years ago when I was 10? I'd still enjoy it though, if not the rides then the food for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, it's awesome! xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to go! I'm just broke.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you need money for those damn stores... everything is over priced. I wish I got the simpsons donut mug even though it was like 30 dolloars..

• Honey, I need money for the flight and accommodations.

• Lol ah I see. Thats a real pickle :x

• I haven't been to a lot of famous theme parks

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here. Kinda want check out Disney but maybe next time.

• I've been to the one in Hong Kong and Singapore. It was cool and all but I just went there for the food. I'm terrified of roller coasters. I'm fine if it's in a dark area and not in the open air though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I dont like roller coasters either. I'm waiting for my friends to get off a roller coaster atm. I want to go shop for shit I dont need.

• I haven't, take me with you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I bet that's fun though.

1|0
    0|0