Have you ever been to Universal Studios?

I'm here now, first time. Its pretty cool so far.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Been to the ones on both coasts. they are not identical, though most is the same. Whcih one are you at?

• The one in Orlando :)

• Aha. The one with the Harry Potter experience. Enjoy your time there They are both magical!

• Yeah. Lol saw a kid dressed as him... its too hot for a cloak. Thanks

• Oh yeah its awesome they have avariety of theme rides, restaurants and not to mention fun for everyone.

• never... lucky u though :|

• I went to the one in Orlando about 18 years ago. I liked it a lot. The Back To The Future ride was awesome. I preferred Islands of Adventure though.

• I love the Orlando Universal Studios!! I've been twice. The Hollywood park is going to have a Fast and Furious ride, I so want to go for that now.

• Yes I have been there

• No, but I've been to Disneyland

• I've was at the one in Florida two weeks ago. First time there. I've only been to the California one

• Are you at the one in Orlando or Los Angeles? I've been to both but I like the one in Orlando more

• Orlando!:) why do you like it more?

• Mostly because it's a lot bigger than the one in Los Angeles.

• Interesting. I think here they are still building more stuff to add to it.

• Never been but want to one of these days.

• No, never went there.

• No, I have not

• I enjoyed it when I went, that was... like... how many years ago?

Maybe 16 years ago when I was 10? I'd still enjoy it though, if not the rides then the food for sure.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, it's awesome! xD

• I want to go! I'm just broke.

• Yeah you need money for those damn stores... everything is over priced. I wish I got the simpsons donut mug even though it was like 30 dolloars..

• Honey, I need money for the flight and accommodations.

• Lol ah I see. Thats a real pickle :x

• I haven't been to a lot of famous theme parks

• Same here. Kinda want check out Disney but maybe next time.

• I've been to the one in Hong Kong and Singapore. It was cool and all but I just went there for the food. I'm terrified of roller coasters. I'm fine if it's in a dark area and not in the open air though.

• Yeah I dont like roller coasters either. I'm waiting for my friends to get off a roller coaster atm. I want to go shop for shit I dont need.

• I haven't, take me with you!

• Nope, I bet that's fun though.