Realistic dreams?

Do you have them? When was the last time? Elaborate if you want.

i just woke up from the most realistic dream ever where I was pregnant and I legit expected to be pregnant when I woke up. It was scary as helll. Maybe this is why I don't drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• "i just woke up from the most realistic dream ever where I was pregnant and I legit expected to be pregnant when I woke up."

Are you sure you didn't just eat too many the Pierogi (s)?

Anyway , yeeeeah there was this time when I dream I was back in grade school and then out of the blue I decided to flap my arms like a bird and I started flying away lol

It was fucking hilarious. Like...

NOPE. avi
    Nothing to do here.

*flap flap flap flap flap

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I've had a lot of dreams that seemed totally real and I was often also relieved when I woke up! Failing tests, falling into icy water, all kinds of terrible events.

• Yes, i have dreams that are realistic and some have came true
    i recently had dream i was marrying this former neighbor and
    in real life she's like 28-29 years old and it was so real to life
    i was trying to get these pants on right wow it wasn't scary
    but yes it did put me into deep thinking. :D

• fuck yeah, many times... especially those wid religious figures r creepy as hell... i've sen even saints talkin at me during my sleep :(

• I think you're getting baby fever Jamie 😰😰

• Bruh I've had baby fever for like a month now and I don't know why. More like baby bump fever, I'm still unsure about babies.

• Lol it's most likely your biological clock ticking.. you want a mini Jamie running around haha

• yes especially ones of people in my life who have died, like my grand parents. then i wake up and realize the sad truth :(

• Its not my baby! D:)

• I had a dream where my closest friend became an instant dckhead when I told him something I thought would help him. It was actually quite horrifying because he's a very good person in real life.

• I don't dream when I sleep.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I only dream when I'm awake.

• No joke i swear i was batman in one

What Girls Said 5

• Dreams are awesome, but can be cruel at the same time.
    Like I was walking in town and a singer I'm a fan of walked on the other side of the street, I was psyched and asked for a selfie
    He accepted, and right when I was about to click, I woke up.

I was like 'Huh.. what? WHAT? Whyyyyyy'
    I was laughing and a bit angry at the same time

• I have them a lot. They are nice when it's a good dream, but it can get really scary as well.

• I had one that my crush hugged me.

• Not often but I had a horrible one last week. Both of my kids died in an avalanche! It was so scary! :(

• I've had that pregnant dream before. It was so realistic that I woke up rubbing my belly and I actually cried when I realized that there was no baby there lmao