When Jesus comes back and you realize you were wrong what will you do?

After you said all these bad things about him and cursed his name. What will you do? You've said there was no God you didn't believe in him... what will you do? Or how will you feel to know that you were wrong your entire life?

This is not a haha I was right you were wrong question but pure curiousity. If you found out God was real. Like your whole life you believed he wasn't real, you doubted his existence how would you feel if he were real and what you believed was wrong?
Everyone is taking this the wrong way. I was just asking out of curiosity

Most Helpful Guy

• This has to be a troll. I though Christianity was past screaming fire and brimstone for all who don't give them money.

Just to be clear, I believe in god, but it's people like you that made me stop being a Christian.

• This isn't a Troll question just because you don't like it. She's inquiring about after the Resurrection. There's nothing wrong about that.

• I wasn't saying anything like that. I was asking a question. If You found out God was real how would you react? It's pure curiousity. I am not trying to bash people.

• If that happened, I would be interested to see how different s/he is from what any of the organized religions claim s/he is like. It would be an interesting thing to see how much of our own personal and cultural beliefs, mores, and values we assumed that God would have.

What Guys Said 10

• Sorry but I've already met a good amount of jesuses, they're in mental institutions.

• I would be very surprised to be honest as I don't think it will happen but I don't say anything against those who do believe.

• There isn't anything you can do

• "i believe in u brooooooooo please forgive me :( "

• If i fell in that category i would fill bad for sure.. WWJD

• I have sinned really badly in my past and I still struggle with it today. But in the third grade, I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. In 2012, my sister and I were baptized. We're saved and we're on the train bound for glory!

• OP am I going to hell because I am not a Christian? Am I doomed to the fires of hell for eternity?

• Good question!

• i would kiss him

• ok punish me.

What Girls Said 8

• I do nothing. I personally believe in God, but even if I were atheist, I wouldn't have been a shithead with no morals. If I had to suffer or be punished then so be it. I was the best I could be. By the way, hell isn't got or place where the "bad wordly people" burn. It's just your grave.

http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-624972389.gif

• I believe in Him so I'm good. But not everyone who sees Him will believe. There will still be those who disagree.

But this is assuming that He exists. He may not even though I believe He does.

• What if he doesn't "come back?" What will YOU do?

• Punch him in the dick.

• No life lost. I'll welcome him in my arms.

• I believe in him so.

• Cry and feel ashamed.

• We'll see when it happens.