Hey, musicians or people who can speak musician, what does it even mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• The left-most sign is the treble clef, which means the music will be the normal range of notes. The numbers make up the time signature. This will indicate how many notes will be in each measure and how many counts per note.

With the right most sign, the note is on B (side lesson: On the treble clef, the notes on lines are E, G, B, D, and F. The way to remember that is to make it an acronym. The one I was taught was Every Good Boy Does Fine. The notes in the spaces are F, A, C, and E, which spells "face". Self-explanatory).

The sign accompanying the note means the note will be flat, meaning it will be a half-step below the natural. A "#" will indicate a sharp, meaning it will be a half-step higher than the natural note. A famous example, perhaps THE most famous example of half-step changes would be the theme from Jaws.

• Wow, thank you so much!!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure that's 4 divided by 4 so the answer is one

• That picture shows a treble clef, with a piece of music in four - four time, and a b flat quarter note.

• Treble clef pitch
    4 beats in a measure, a quarter note is a beat
    The note shown is B flat.

• @musicbrain5 I thought you might be interested in this question.

• You can read the notes and write out songs.

What Girls Said 2

• Who the heck starts a piece with an accidental?

Please tell me this is just an example or I'm going to irrationally angry all day XD

Here's a link to working out what different symbols represent en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_symbols

But like if you want better answers than that you'll have to give us more information.

• Music is not a language...