I keep having a series of dreams what do they mean?

Ok so it's been happening for the past few weeks and dont think I'm crazy for thinking this means something lol. Ok let's begin my first dream was I was alone with a girl I've had a crush on for multiple years best friend and she said You know Crushes name likes you and that's all she said before I woke up. Now go forward a week and when I was at a lunch line at school 2 guys which were friends with my crush came up to me and asked if I still liked this girl and I said no why and they made a completely made up story about how one of them like her, and I was going to say why would you care if I still like her? But didn't. Then last night I had a dream about going up to her and asking what the deal was with those guys, to see if maybe she asked them to ask me if I still liked her, she ended up smiling in the dream and she said I like you and we'll this part is weird because I started to lose control of my body in the dream and I woke up. What do these dreams mean or do they not mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are (most likely) the side effect of the brain "resetting" itself (replenishing neurotransmitters) and processing short-term memory into long-term memory. Try not to extrapolate too much from them, only new-age morons, pseudo-science-loving psychologists and philosophers attach significant meaning to dreams.

What Girls Said 2

• Its just that you often think that if she likes you or not. It just came to your dream that she gave the answer because you thought about it very much . Don't worry , its normal , I keep having dreams of my crushes every night of stalking them LOL.

• i dont think they mean anything.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that your insecurities surrounding your crush is manifesting itself in your dreams.
    I mean, you want her to like you but your unsure.
    In your dream you ask her about the other guy so now there is the pressure of competition to add to the insecurity.

It's important to remember that everything in dreams represents how you feel about something. It's not always clear but in your case it's really clear.

• I said what was with those 2 guys asking if I still like u lol sorry if that was unclear

• seems like u r obsessed with her bro... is this true irl?

• No I don't even think about her much irl

• Dreams do not mean anything practical.