Is it werid that my teacher pays extra attention to me? And is he to old for me?

My teacher all year has been trying to help me with everything. One time I was just sitting down in the hall and he came to sit with me. He wanted to know what was wrong and asked if I wanted to get coffee across the street. I said I'm okay because I felt uncomfortable. He gave me a to long of a hug.
I play the violin and one time he showed up in the room I was practicing in and started a conversation about what I like to do and if I had a boyfriend.
I really do like him but sometimes it get a little weird. He is a really hot teacher and 29 or 30.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is way too old for you, on the far side of 18 and in no position to be courting you since he is your teacher. However, nothing you have described so far is over the mark, strictly speaking.

If he crosses the line by touching you inappropriately or asks provocative questions, report it to your school guidance counselor immediately.

• What if I like it though. I'm really confused.

• I have a very good woman friend who was molested by a female teacher (she was later caught and indicted) at the age of 14. She has said that it felt good at the time and she welcomed the advances. Now she is in her 40's and has been same-sex oriented for most of her life. She wonders if that would have been true had not imprinted on another woman so early in life. Impossible to say.

One thing is certain, sex, particularly at an early age, is meant to be discovered with someone else who is also blossoming. Not an older person who is developed and taking advantage of your natural curiosity.

The next few years will bring a magnitude of change in your personality. You need to discover that without someone using their mature powers to manipulate you for their gratification.

Moreover, anyone who is in a position of power and authority over another should not be seducing them. It is unethical, unprofessional and actionable under the law.

Talk to your school counselor about this!

What Guys Said 4

• Stay away from involvement with teachers!! There have been a lot of high profile cases in the UK where teachers have gone to prison for getting involved with pupils!! It may be the same in your country. At a very minimum he could lose his job and not be able to teach ever again!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• not weird... he's a GUY u know... although this doesn't mean he's not a creep :)

• Tell him to leave you alone or just stay away he could be a sexual predator he may go to jail don't let him touch you

• He's playing with fire. For starters he's your teacher and could get into a lot of trouble with the law if he got involved with you. Not to mention lose his job. Don't try and pursue anything with him. And yes he's too old for you

What Girls Said 4

• I think he likes you but, is too old for you.

• I think that would be weired if your boyfriend was one of your teachers

• If you really like him Its is not that bad just be careful because he might take advantage of you... I know its 3 months later so did anything else happen?

• be careful with that...