What do people from the United Kingdom think of Latin Americans/Latinos (Central Americans and South Americans)?

What do UK People (English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish) feel about the Latin American people (Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorans, Cubans , etc.) and their cultures?

Are there at least a few of them that you've seen in your own country?

• I've seen a few of them in my area.
  • I've never seen one because of how small of a population that they are in my country.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Scottish and I have never met someone from Latin America. It could be because Latin Americans are almost nonexistent here in the UK, but I believe there is a small Latin Population in London since it's an international city, but anywhere else in the UK is pretty much 0%. Even Mexican restaurants here are often managed by British and Spanish people. The USA is closer to Latin American countries, so therefore a shorter journey, whereas the UK is much further away.

Although, I am happy to make friends with Latin Americans and learn about their culture and anyone for that matter, but I just don't really get a chance to encounter them unless I visit the USA or Latin American countries themselves.

What Girls Said 2

• I love mexicans.

• I've seen a few.

What Guys Said 6

• Jamaica is in Latin America:

www.worldatlas.com/.../jmcarib.gif

• np... i ate a vanila cake wid a latina gal once!!! sooooooooo hawt :D

• I don't live in the UK, but where I live I have met people from: Mexico, Haiti, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Brazil and Argentina.

• We dont really have a lot of hispanics/latinos over here...
    Mostly it's Spanish (castillian Spanish uni students)

And colombian tourists, or brazilian tourists...

• I used to live next door to a Honduras family and they were nice people but I have never met any Mexicans, Cubans or other Latino's.

• Sexy ladies!